09 Feb Invitation to the Second Arab African TeleMedicine Conference
in Shams Virtual Hospital, The Association of African Universities and Ain Shams University are organizing the 2nd Arab African Telemedicine Conference in 2018 which is geared towards Equitable Healthcare. This Conference is also in collboration with the 39th Annual Ain Shams Medical Congress and would be held on the 12-13 March 2018 in the Hilton Cairo Heliopolis in Cairo – Egypt.
- Role of technology to bridge the gap in medical education and practice
- Health equity and accountability
- Decrease the brain drain and increasing employability
- Inter African training program
- Role of technology in preventive measurements and health crisi
- Role of policy makers in health care development
- Obstacles facing health equity
- Experiences in telemedicine and virtual hosiptal
- Role of telemedicine in upgrading health infrastructure
The conference mainly targets policy makers, healthcare stakeholders, medical technology experts, health economics experts, healthcare workers and rehabilitation therapists.
Egyptians: 350 EGP
Non Egyptians: 300 USD
Junior healthcare workers (less than 35 years), and participants from Low and Middle Income countries: 200 USD
Wild card (Attend conference plus access to 3 workshops and 3 other conferences of your choice during the period of March 10-16): 600 USD