IIE Summit 2019 | February 17-19, 2019 | Grand Hyatt New York City
Early bird registration is open for the IIE Summit 2019! The conference is taking place just around the corner from IIE’s headquarters in the heart of New York City from February 17-19, 2019 at the Grand Hyatt in Grand Central Terminal in New York City.
As IIE celebrates its Centennial in 2019, our premier conference will explore, examine, and address critical issues for the future of international education. At a time of great change in the field of international education, the Summit offers the opportunity to bring together change-makers from across all sectors for a unique opportunity to address the joint-issues facing our industry and determine the future of international education for the next 50 years, specifically centered around these primary themes:
- Student Mobility: How do we create opportunities and support systems that strengthen student mobility in both directions and strategically increase participation while preparing students to enter the global workforce?
- Access & Equity: How can we develop programs and services that make an international experience accessible and equitable for a broader population?
- Scholars & Innovation: What is the role that scholars and faculty play in advancing curriculum development, fostering international opportunities, integrating industry, and driving internationalization of the campus?
- Higher Education in Emergencies: What are the successful approaches and strategies for supporting students and scholars who have been displaced from their home country due to violence, political persecution, or other emergent circumstances?
- International Partnerships: How do we create a future where comprehensive and innovative international partnerships are at the core of how higher education institutions, government, industry, and the non-profit sector work together?