09 Nov CBIE’s 51st Annual Conference
CBIE’s Annual Conference is the Canadian meeting place for international educators and stakeholders from across Canada and around the world.
The Conference benefits from CBIE’s 50-year experience working across the full spectrum of education, bridging the interests of all learning levels, from K-12 to postgraduate, and engaging both the public and private sectors.
This year’s theme, Pathways in International Education: Charting the Course, looks at the mechanisms that enable collaboration and opportunities in international education. The term ‘Pathways’ can be interpreted in different ways and there are many players who work together to enable these education and transition opportunities. Whether it is an international school, language school, school board, college, technical institute, university, organization, industry partner, or government, the success of pathways rests on the collaborative efforts of those involved to identify and strengthen pathways that create opportunities in international education. At CBIE’s 51st Annual Conference we will work together to ensure that the necessary tools are available to create sustainable pathways and chart the course in international education.
Who will be there?
New professionals, experienced practitioners, and internationalization decision-makers and strategists will be in attendance.
- Presidents, vice-presidents, directors and decision makers of international offices from schools, colleges, institutes and universities.
- Student advisors, researchers and faculty, ESL/FSL language instructors, recruitment and marketing professionals, and other international education practitioners.
- Canadian and foreign government officials.
- Private sector representatives.
- Influential and renowned Canadian and international speakers.
For more information visit the official CBIE 2017 Conference Webpage